May 8, 2012

Animated CMS update complete (at last)!

As my faithful followers already know, it's been a while since I wrote the v2.00 for the Animated CMS. Back then I said it would take a while for me to update all themes to match this new version's specifications. Well I was damn right, it has taken a while. :p But now everything's up and working, and ready to work with my latest contribution, the Script Manager. Also, I made four different demos for each theme, since they don't include the script anymore, but rather read it from the Script Manager, and thus work with the exact same copy. Guess they will serve as demos for the Script Manager as well. ;)

Happy downloading and customizing... ACMS's true followers shall notice the few improvements I added to each theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment